Sunday, March 24, 2013

Editing

Well, I did it! I finished the sequel to Lunula. Which, by the way, is called Poltarion.

So in case you were wondering why I haven't posted much, it's because I've been doing what writers do--actually writing stuff! Now I'm moving on to the editing phase, and who knows how long that will take me. I start full-time classes again in April, and with 3 kiddos, a husband who works and goes to school full-time, and an adventurous homeschooling pursuit, I might be scarce. Excuse me while I tie on my baby spit-up stained cape...

But I will continue to blog as much as I can! I want to promote Lunula, and if I ever finish editing this second book and feel brave enough to send it off to my publisher, let's hope that Poltarion is published sometime this year! WOOT!

So now I'm editing. Without coffee. I suppose hot chocolate and herbal tea will have to do!

Happy writing and reading to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment