Monday, October 21, 2013

Geeky Monday Moment 10/21

Halloween is almost here! This is my husband's favorite holiday, and my second favorite (I'm like a deranged, eggnog sodden elf of Christmas ecstasy around the green and red holiday. Watch out.) I just love dressing up and having an excuse to be a fictional character without looking like a complete wacko. Also there's candy. You gotta love the sweets.

This year my little family is going dressed as The Avengers. I'll be sure to share pictures, but in the meantime, I'll keep with the Halloween geeky theme I've got going on. Since I plan to be Black Widow, and I'm always in awe of some of the cosplay costumes I see, I give you this:


This is how I feel my costumes usually end up! Oooh. So close.

How about it. What are your plans for All Hallows Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment