Monday, January 6, 2014

Geeky Monday Moment with a Toilet Brush

Happy Monday! A lot of us are coming back from vacations here, and it feels that way for me, too! My hubby is back in his demanding routine of full-time school and work, and while I did graduate in December, I've got the 3 munchkins to look after...and this house. I HATE housework. Hate it. If I had money, I would hire a maid. But I don't, so I can't. In light of the daunting task of whipping my own house back into shape after years of being a student and putting off the big organizational projects, I bring you some sexy Cumberbatch:


*SWOON* If only. Fortunately, my husband does this on a regular basis, and he's dang hot. So I'm lucky anyway.

What's on your to-do list now that the fun of Holidays is all over? I want to hear how you are! :)

1 comment: