Monday, November 24, 2014

Geeky Monday Moment--With a Sister!


This has been the best two weeks, guys. My sister finally came home from Cape Verde!! She was on a mission for our church on the tiny African island for 18 months. My sister and I are, without a doubt, best friends. So I've been spending this time with her.

Isn't she cute? I got sick not long after she got back, and that put me in "I don't give a flying fart" mode, so that's why I didn't update here. Also, you know me. I have very little motivation for blogging except that I love you netizens and author friends, and I don't want to lose touch with you.

Okay, so here's why this is a Geeky Monday Moment. When Lindsay and I sit together on a couch, there's just a position we automatically assume. Backs against opposite arm rests, my feet on the outside, hers on the inside, and finally...insert our cold toes under the bum of the other one. What? It's warm! We thought we were pretty weird, but then I found this:


THERE'S A NAME FOR IT!!!!






So I'll leave you with that. Everyone, I'm a nurdeler?

Also it sounds creepy when I say, "I'm going to nurdel you now." But you could try it with whoever is closest to you (and I don't mean emotionally. I'm talking proximity here) and see what happens.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

If you're American. If you're not American, then I'm deeply sorry for you.

Merica.


No comments:

Post a Comment